Upon completing the Dual degree Master of Arts in Luxury Management & Marketing programme, the learner will receive 2 Master degree:
- Master Degree according to UK National Qualifications Framework: OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing
- Master Degree from Paris-U: Master of Arts in Luxury Management
- Master Degree according to UK National Qualifications Framework: OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Master Degree from Paris-U: Master of Arts in Marketing (MA)
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a qualification in the UK Regulated Qualifications Framework, recognised not only by the UK government but also globally.
- Level 7 according to the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and Europe Qualifications Framework (EQF)
- Sufficient training duration for Master qualification: 120 Credits.
Master of Arts in Luxury Management Degree (MA) of The Université Libéral de Paris
At the second stage, learners will choose the majors to develop a Dissertation/ Capstone Projects/ Work-based Projects. The major of the Dissertation/ Capstone Projects/ Work-based Projects will be the basis for determining the graduate major of the programme.
Majors will be shown on the Master of Business Administration Degree and Transcript.
List of majors:
- International Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Insurance Management
- Hospitality Management
- Logistics Management
- Human Resource Management
- Administration Management
- Engineering Business Management
- E-commerce management
- Information system Management
- Design Management
- Non-profit organization Management
And other majors based on the Master Dissertation/ Capstone Projects/ Work-Based Project