Upon completing the Dual Degree Master of Arts in Education Management and Innovation Pedagogy programme, the learner will receive 2 Master degree:
- The Master Degree according to the UK National Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF): OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Education Management and Leadership
- Master Degree from Paris-U: Master of Arts in Education Management and Innovation Pedagogy
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a qualification in the UK Regulated Qualifications Framework, recognised not only by the UK government but also globally.
- Level 7 according to the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and Europe Qualifications Framework (EQF)
- Sufficient training duration for Master qualification: 120 Credits.
Master of Arts in Education Management and Innovation Pedagogy (MA) of The Université Libéral de Paris
At the second stage, learners will choose the majors to develop a Dissertation/ Capstone Projects/ Work-based Projects. The major of the Dissertation/ Capstone Projects/ Work-based Projects will be the basis for determining the graduate major of the programme.
Majors will be shown on the Master of Arts in Education Management Degree and Transcript.
List of majors:
- International Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Insurance Management
- Hospitality Management
- Logistics Management
- Human Resource Management
- Administration Management
- Engineering Business Management
- E-commerce management
- Information system Management
- Design Management
- Non-profit organization Management
And other majors based on the Master Dissertation/ Capstone Projects/ Work-Based Project