Legum Magister (LL.M) or Master of Laws – is the official graduate degree in Law. The programme is formed by a collaboration between higher education institutions and experts in Law to provide in-depth knowledge and competencies in the field of Law.
In the context of world trading and many legal challenges that occur in the business process, professionals with an LL.M international degree in International Business Law have special opportunities in many areas:
- Internal legal consultant.
- Lecturer in the International Law programme
- Legal department Director
- Legal and Compliance Director
- Law professionals that work with international law firms specialising in business and commercial law.
The Dual Degree Legum Magister (LL.M) International Business Law programme programme. Upon graduation, fellows will contemporaneously receive 2 Master degrees:
- The Master Degree belongs to the UK National Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF): Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law
- Legum Magister (LL.M) International Business Law from Paris-U.